Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Hello to all my blogging friends. I've missed you!

I was out of town for awhile to take care of our 24 yr. old son Jake who was in the hospital for a week and then needed 24 hour care after his discharge. We are very blessed to still have him with us. It was an experience I hope to never go through with a child again. All the moms out there can certainly appreciate how it feels to be caring for a sick child. I would sincerely like to thank all of you who sent well wishes our way during our son's recovery.

I am so glad to be back doing what I love. If you haven't visited my blog or website in awhile you might not know about my new Monster Jammerz™ line. They are simple adorable and so soft that any toddler would love to have them. I sell matching pajamas too! You can check them out on my website or my Etsy storefront here:

http://www.ttykes.com 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ttykes


Also please mark your calendars for Trendy Tykes 1 yr. Anniversary Sale starting April 29 thru May 2. All items will be 20% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment